it does not show me the universal or line code button

Participant

it does not show me the universal or line code button

hello I have reviewed the video tutorial to add a contact form on my landing page.
but in the videotutorial it shows me the universal code button and the 3 points to add the code online. but when practicing in my administration console it does not show.

Can you advise me to activate them?

1 REPLY 1

Hello @user77989 ,

It appears you've made several Lead Generation Landing Pages (sign up forms that have shareable links and redirect to a separate webpage), but I'm not seeing any inline or otherwise coded forms setup in your account at the moment.

Here's instructions for creating an Inline form

Here's instructions for adding the Inline form to your site, including both the universal code and inline code. Please be aware not all sites will accept outside scripting, so an inline form may not be compatible with your site, depending on where you built it.

If you wish to use one of your Landing Page forms, all you need to do is take the share link for the one you want, and put it anywhere you can have a link (social media post, clickable text / image on your site, in an email, etc.)

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.