landing page & email automation

Consulting & Training

landing page & email automation

Hi,

I'd like to create a landing page to collect emails which links to a series of automated emails that contain a video ending with an offer to sign up for my workshop.I'd like to trigger the next email when the person clicks the video link, and a trigger to remind the person to watch the next video if he/she has not done so.

Can anyone assist me with how to do this?

1 REPLY 1

Hi @Kim_Hansen 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with these details of what you're looking to accomplish! I have taken a look at your account and can see you have spoken with our Phone Support about this as well. Though this may be the case, we want to make sure our response was shared here as well. The good news is you can create a landing page that can connected to an automated series campaign. You can even include a button to your video link included in it. This link can then be selected as the trigger for your second automated series. Though these automated series can be created, I apologize at this time being able to trigger a remind for contacts who have not clicked on your email is not an available feature. Instead you would have to manually create an email campaign to send to these contacts.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.