link button to a section on a page

MichaelA5287
Rookie

Hello, I can't find how to link a button to a section on the same webpage.

Is it possible to do so?

I don't see the option on the link option.

Thank you

Michael

1 REPLY 1
Amanda_G
Employee

Hi @MichaelA5287 , 

At this point in time, we do not have the option to insert anchor links into an email campaign. The reason being is that almost every mobile email client doesn't have support for anchor links, and almost half of the most commonly used email clients are mobile. With this in mind, support for anchors would be highly inconsistent. 

For others who come across this post, we have a feature request open to implement anchor links. While we do not have plans to reintroduce them because of the points listed above , if there is enough interest, we can reopen the idea for consideration. For others who come across this post, please comment or vote on the link above instead of commenting here.  Our Product team regularly reviews our Feedback boards more than our support area.

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST