link to video

Occasional Participant

link to video

posted the following link to an email to video using the insert video link.  The link pulled in the appropriate image and tested as ok.  However, once it was sent out it did not work and I checked it and it was noted as follows:  https://vimeo.com/422939663%20

the first time I assumed I did something wrong...but then it happended yet again.  the link did pull in the correct image so it was correct at some point. also when i tested it, it did work

how could this have happened?

Marian Coles

United Methodist Foundation of Michigan

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hi @MarianC22 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today. 

I know it's important that your links are functional when you send your email out.  Good news though! I see the issue you are mentioning and we did find the issue with the link, the %20 that is being added to the end of the link is occuring because there is space after the "3" when the link is inserted. When you insert the link, ensure that there is no space at the end of the link and it won't add the additional characters. Please feel free to reach out if you have further questions. Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a good day! 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!