We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

linking an article title at the top of newsletter to the article within the newsletter

LaurenF243
Participant

linking an article title at the top of newsletter to the article within the newsletter

I would like to list my article titles at the top of the newsletter and link them to the article further down in the newsletter. How do I do this?

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @LaurenF243 ,

What you're describing is what's referred to as an "anchor link." Unfortunately, the vast majority of email clients (Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, etc.) don't support these links these days, especially as they prefer shorter emails and emails with mobile-compatibility. Therefore our current email editor doesn't support them either. Feel free to watch this video on Anchor Links, and how you can go about formatting your email in a better way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.