We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

logged out

MikeS172
Participant

logged out

I was entering a large list of contacts and when I was pulled away a few minutes CC logged me off logged off and now the whole list needs to be re-entered - **bleep**
1 REPLY 1
Nick_S.
Administrator

Hi @MikeS172,

I'm sorry the site timed out before you could finish inputing your contacts. I can certainly understand the frustration. The site is designed to time out after 60 minutes of idle time. If you follow this FAQ it will also link to troubleshooting steps that can be taken if the site is logging you out under 60 minutes.

I also recommend, if possible, inputing the contacts in a spreadsheet first and then choose the "Upload From a File" option. This way, if the site does time out before you have uploaded them you can just re-select the spreadsheet. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.