long emails getting clipped in Gmail

long emails getting clipped in Gmail

Hi, 

I'm noticing that long/big emails get clipped, or don't show up at all in Gmail. That sucks but could be made less frustrating if I knew how long was too long. Currently, I have to create the email then keep sending out tests to see if I've reached the limit. Sometimes having to remove sections and basically completely rewrite & reformat my email if it's over the max.  

Is there a way fo us to know when we've reached the max size? 

24 REPLIES 24

Hello @naturalresources,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.We do completely understand how these features can be useful for you to have. My recommendation is to use our Custom Code editor so you can have this type of functionality. I will submit your feedback right away on this as well. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Using custom code is not practical for our team.

Please do share my feedback with your team, AGAIN.

Participant

This is totally still happening and I have to echo what others have said. Sending test after test after test email and trying to cut down on content is incredibly time consuming. It would be very helpful if Constant Contact could finally figure out a way to show that a limit is being reached as we are putting together the emails.

Still nothing being done to address this issue.... So frustrated!!