loss of archive

GeorgeG2
Occasional Participant

loss of archive

Constant Contact decision to do away with archive is very disappointing to my particular attraction to Constant Contact. My campaign is a weekly newsletter which incorporates the archive of previous issues so readers can better review progress on issues. Is there any way I can continue to archive my newsletters? George Gardner
1 REPLY 1
Nick_S.
Administrator

Hello @GeorgeG2,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding Archive. While the original Archive setup has been removed, a new Archive feature has been implemented and is available in your account. Instead of a landing page for the archived links we provide you with HTML code you can use to embed up to 50 archived e-mails on your site. 

2016-10-03_19-26-47.jpg

Additionally, we provide you with short URL links for all of your sent e-mails. These links could then be taken and incorporated into a page on your website. 

2016-10-03_19-28-07.jpg

I hope this information helps but I will also pass along your concern and feedback to our product teams. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.