Adding users to account

SOLVED
Go to solution
PMC-Marketing
Rookie
0 Votes

i manage my clients constant contact. HOW DO I ADD MY EMAIL TO ALL OF THEIR ACCOUNTS AS A USER!!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @PMC-Marketing ,

The account owners need to add you as a user to their accounts. That way you can have your own login credentials and preferred MFA setup for each one. Account Managers have access to most of the account, minus billing elements and a few other aspects. Campaign Creators have extremely limited access as their main role is to simply make campaigns.

Or you'd need to convince them to relinquish their account owner login credentials to you and reset the MFA to something more convenient for you. If you need to have full control over their account, including billing info, this is the setup you'd need to be on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @PMC-Marketing ,

The account owners need to add you as a user to their accounts. That way you can have your own login credentials and preferred MFA setup for each one. Account Managers have access to most of the account, minus billing elements and a few other aspects. Campaign Creators have extremely limited access as their main role is to simply make campaigns.

Or you'd need to convince them to relinquish their account owner login credentials to you and reset the MFA to something more convenient for you. If you need to have full control over their account, including billing info, this is the setup you'd need to be on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST