many contacts question Trial

user377309
Participant

many contacts question Trial

Hi,

My question is like prices page show Buy now and pay just $0 your first month, no matter how many contacts you have. and limit show 35,000 50,000 Contacts max but needed more my contact list is 1 million and i am question provided me a 1 million my contact first month free trail and next month automatically charge my account email plus plan not a help me and why show this is massage on prices page this is not a good please my help anyone thanks ?? 

1 REPLY 1
John_M
Employee

Hello @user377309 ,

We would love for you to join Constant Contact. At 1,000,000 contacts, the monthly cost would be roughly $4,295.00 USD. This would automatically put you in the Email Plus package, which would provide you with 2GB of image and document storage. For additional information on pricing and the features provided with your plan you can go here. Feel free to contact our Sales staff as well to make sure that there are not any other promotions available to you. They can be reached at phone number 855-339-0045.

John M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.