mass deleteunsubcrribers

SOLVED
Go to solution
CoreanS
Rookie
0 Votes
Hi. Is there a way I cen do a mass delete of my 450+ unsubscribers? Right now it's set up to delete one at a time online.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CoreanS ,

If you already have a CSV or other file with these 450+ contacts, I'd recommend the following steps:

1. Upload the 450+ you want removed, and make a new list as part of the upload process. Call it something obvious like "700 for Removal."
  2. Once uploaded, go to that list and select-all the 450 or so contacts in it.
  3. With all the contacts in the Removal list selected, click Actions > Delete > select the list you want them removed from.

If you know a common element to segment out these 450+ contacts, you can use the segmentation tool. Then add the segment to a list, select-all, and delete.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CoreanS ,

If you already have a CSV or other file with these 450+ contacts, I'd recommend the following steps:

1. Upload the 450+ you want removed, and make a new list as part of the upload process. Call it something obvious like "700 for Removal."
  2. Once uploaded, go to that list and select-all the 450 or so contacts in it.
  3. With all the contacts in the Removal list selected, click Actions > Delete > select the list you want them removed from.

If you know a common element to segment out these 450+ contacts, you can use the segmentation tool. Then add the segment to a list, select-all, and delete.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST