mobile view not sizing correctly

SOLVED
Go to solution
UMmarketing
Rookie
0 Votes

test send for marketing mailer looks fine on desktop, but does not size down for mobile view.  I open gmail on my phone and only see the left half of the email.  Previous months have all worked fine.  This month we are having this glitch.

Also, desktop version in Outlook is looking weird - additional lines here and there, photos not cropped as I cropped them in the draft.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @UMmarketing , 

I do apologize that you are running into that! I did just send a test of your most recent campaign to my phone (iPhone X, Gmail app), and it is appearing sized down for the mobile view. At this point, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at 866-289-2101 for some live, 1:1 troubleshooting. They will likely need to know your device type and version, what app you are using, as well as a screenshot of the issue in order to troubleshoot further. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @UMmarketing , 

I do apologize that you are running into that! I did just send a test of your most recent campaign to my phone (iPhone X, Gmail app), and it is appearing sized down for the mobile view. At this point, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at 866-289-2101 for some live, 1:1 troubleshooting. They will likely need to know your device type and version, what app you are using, as well as a screenshot of the issue in order to troubleshoot further. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST