money taking out

Highlighted

money taking out

hi i signed up for a plan. There was a huge banner saying first month is free so how come I got charged $26? Also I need to cancel another plan I opened by mistake. I couldn't update the email address. I need to cancel the plan connected to email addess 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: money taking out

Hello @user148769 ,

It looks like this Community profile is linked to the extraneous account you're needing cancelled. We got a ticket submitted to our Billing team for further review of the cancellation of this account. They'll reach out regarding the cancellation, and should also provide ways that you can securely provide the necessary information for them to review the account needing a refund.

Depending on the size of their queue, it may take longer than the standard 1-2 business days for them to get back to you. For the quickest response, you may wish to reach out to them directly.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured