multiple survey submissions

KennethM2
Participant

multiple survey submissions

We are trying to have contacts submit a survey multiple times.  If have checked yes for multiple responses from the same computer to be allowed, but once the survey is completed by a contact they are told they have already completed and are unable to submit the survey a second time.

Does anyone know how to resolve this?  

3 REPLIES 3
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @KennethM2,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! If you want your customers to submit a survey multiple times, a way for them to do that is by using a different email address every time they submit a response. You may also have to clear the cache on the computer every time they want to submit another response. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Thank you, Is this the only way you know of to resolve the issue?  

We are having parents submit a survey for each child they have enrolled in a program.

Hello @KennethM2,

Yes, and I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. The survey is designed to make sure no one accidentally submits a response more than once. So clearing cache and using a different email address may be the best route. You could also design the survey to have multiple parts. Instead of submitting multiple surveys, you could add the same questions more than once and title them "Child #1" and "Child #2" and so on. You can also use Skip Logic so parents can skip questions due to having fewer children than the survey provides answers for. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.