my email is not working

RachelW6166
Occasional Participant
there are no pictures. It looks awful
3 REPLIES 3
William_A

Hello @RachelW6166 ,

Make sure to check that your email program is allowing images to display / download. Each program has its own functionalities and security setups, so you'll want to make sure your own address is safelisted. Also keep in mind that test sends through us will lack authentication, so you may need to make these adjustments when test-sending the email to yourself or to an internal domain.

For general info on handling email programs not showing images

For specific instructions on adjusting email program image settings

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
RachelW6166
Occasional Participant

It's all good now. I panicked when I saw the email without pictures, but it fixed itself.  all is well. thank you

RachelW6166
Occasional Participant

It's all good now. I panicked when I saw the email without pictures, but it fixed itself.  all is well. thank you

• Support Tips

Reporting Metrics

"Authenticating your emails is the best way to ensure your emails achieve maximum deliverability. If you have your own domain, setting up self-authentication is especially important! " - Will

See Article
  • Support Tips

Call-To-Action Links

"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - Caitlin

See Article
  • Support Tips

Read Before You Send a Test Email

"Did you know? You can send unlimited test emails to your verified email address, but only 50 in a 24-hour period to non-verified email addresses." - Nick

See Article