my newsletter is being sent to junk because of the image in the header

SallyL7
Regular Participant

my newsletter is being sent to junk because of the image in the header

I'm testing my newsletter, which in early Dec went to my inbox with no problem. Suddenly, the newsletter is being sent to junk because of the image in the header, which has always been in my newsletter. How can I prevent this from happening for my subscribers, or is this some new thing that happened automatically and only recently within my email?

5 REPLIES 5
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @SallyL7,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! You may need to turn on self-authentication in order to prevent your emails from going into the junk folder in the future. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
SallyL7
Regular Participant

Thank you. I generated the key per instructions. My domain is hosted by godaddy. I called them to give them the key and she did not know what I was talking about. She did not understand what a DKIM key is. My website is via squarespace.com. Am I supposed to go to them?

Hello @SallyL7,

Yes, you are correct! You can also get more assistance with this when you call our Delivery team. Thanks! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
SallyL7
Regular Participant

Zoe_H can I work with you directly? I just called your Delivery Team and she explained that she was unable to help me.

Hello @SallyL7,

You may have to contact Square Space for further directions if our delivery team was unable to provide next steps. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. It does sound like all of your next steps will be with them. 

Zoe H.