We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

my organization is wrong

CaroleC72
Real Estate

my organization is wrong

I changed organizations and just renewed my subscription but subscription is still showing up as Ave Maria Parish and not John R Wood Properties. I need help

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @CaroleC72 ,

If you're still seeing the former account owner's name in places on your account, there are a few different places it might still be showing up.

First, I'd make sure the user email and personal information in My Account has been updated to reflect the current owner's information. This is predominantly for our records so that when you call in for support, or we look up your account in the Community, we are able to get your contact information passed along and communicate with you as efficiently as possible.

The second area to check would be in My Settings. Make sure the organization info and address is up to date, this can affect your email and other campaign footers, so it's very important that this is fully up-to-date.

The final area would be to check the header and footer of the emails you're creating in the email editor. Some account owners use their first name rather than the name of the organization as the "From Name," so the previous owner's name may still be appearing there as well.

Once you've made these changes, give the system about 15-20 minutes to refresh, then log out and back in and you should see the updated name in the top-right corner of the screen, as well as the rest of the deeper account owner details fully reflected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.