my trial account is deactivated! Please help!!!!

YiLifeshop
Participant

my trial account is deactivated! Please help!!!!

I was in the middle of trying the trial account. Suddenly I got this message: We've temporarily deactivated your Constant Contact account. Please contact Customer Support so that we may resolve the problem and reactivate your account. We will continue to bill your account during this time.

I live in Italy. I tried to contact online but the company doesnt support handling account problem through online chat. But i cannot make calls to US. Can anyone help here? At least you need provide an email way to solve this kinda of issue . 

Thanks in advance! 

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @YiLifeshop ,

You'll need to speak with our Review team over the phone to securely discuss your account status. Reviews are an important part of our business, as it helps mitigate spam and scam accounts, ensure compliant emailing, and to safeguard sending reputations for you, our other customers, and for our company as a whole. There are multiple phone options available for you to call.

To make sure you're assisted, we've passed your case to their team for a follow-up. They're typically able to respond to these cases within 24 business hours, depending on their case and call queues. That said, there doesn't appear to be a phone number associated with your account, and Reviews absolutely must be completed over the phone. Therefore, they'll likely follow-up via email initially, to collect your preferred phone number. Otherwise, if you update your account's phone number with the number you prefer to be contacted by, they can reach out to that (My Account > Profile Details).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.