my uploaded document doesn't show up

SOLVED
Go to solution
ElaineR661
Brand Visionary

Hi! I am trying to upload a document and it does indeed upload, but it doesn't show up when I try to link it. It is simply not there. I'm wondering if there is a limit on the number of images you can have in your library and that's why it doesn't show up?

Thanks in advance,

Elaine 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElaineR661
Brand Visionary

Ok, i just realized I was working with a jpeg and NOT a PDF and that's why I couldn't link it. Thanks for the help anyways -- now I know for future use!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ElaineR661 ,

Is it the image or the document that isn't showing? If trying to insert the document's first page image, is it available when you click Replace on an image block placeholder? If inserting a document, does tapping (or double-tapping) the Uploaded On sort allow the desired document to show at the top?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
ElaineR661
Brand Visionary
0 Votes

Hello and thank you for the support.  I can indeed see the one page flyer but the document isn't listed when i try to link it. I have logged out and come back into the system several times, after uploading the document again and again, but I cannot link it.   😕

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

I see you've uploaded a singular JPG (image) a bunch, but I'm not seeing any recent PDF uploads after June 2, and that's an image on a blank white paper. Are you sure you've been explicitly uploading a PDF or DOC when uploading that? Are you seeing any error messages when importing it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
ElaineR661
Brand Visionary

Ok, i just realized I was working with a jpeg and NOT a PDF and that's why I couldn't link it. Thanks for the help anyways -- now I know for future use!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST