need a quick import from Outlook 2019 for selected contacts to constant contact.

SherriH381
Frequent Participant

need a quick import from Outlook 2019 for selected contacts to constant contact.

I recently updated (new computer) to the 2019 version of outlook. the old version of Quick Import no longer works! Is there a plug-in that allows instant transfer, WITHOUT Microsoft transferring my ENTIRE data base of contacts from outlook?

3 REPLIES 3
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @SherriH381,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but we don't have an Outlook Integration for the year 2019. You will want to manually export your list from Outlook and import it into Constant Contact. I will definitely submit your feedback on this! Thank you. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
SherriH381
Frequent Participant

Hi Zoe, 

Yes, please!!! This is a read drag. We are now, in just a couple of weeks, approaching 2021. I would think that the import for outlook 2019 should be available by now. 

Thank you,

Sherri.... how do I get notified when this is remedied? 

Hello @SherriH381,

I will track your feedback and you will be emailed with any updates!

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.