need to fix some issues

Highlighted
Visitor

need to fix some issues

i want to work with this service but i face problem with retard delivery + not delivered for yahoo and more more problems see u

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: need to fix some issues

Hi @DonnaF170

I apologize your emails are not being delivered to your inbox. I took a peek at your account and was not able to see any emails were sent to a Yahoo email address. The only email campaign I can see is your Autoresponder series that is currently paused. This Autoresponder being paused will cause your emails not to send.  If you’re not receiving emails to your inbox, have you checked your spam folder? I also would suggest:

1. Adding the email address you send from in our system a Safe Sender List
  2. Whitelisting Constant Contact in your email settings

I hope these answers helped!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact would like to hear from you

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured