new account set up

Highlighted

new account set up

Hi,  no longer with LVHN. I am the new account preson on this account. How can I add yself and drop Pfrom the account? Please advise  left the company LVHN on 1/28

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: new account set up

Hi @PatrickH893

Thanks for reaching out in the Community regarding the account ownership change. If you have access to the online account, you can change all of this information in the My Account page

If you don't have access to the account, please contact support at the hours and times listed to go through the account access process. This process is in place to ensure security of the account and protect the information.

Thanks!

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured