The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

new campaign glitch

Highlighted

new campaign glitch

Almost every time I create a document using pictures, the first picture disappears when I go to send it and I have to go back and edit it back in. Not a big deal but definitely annoying.
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: new campaign glitch

Hello @PhilipB748

I am sorry to hear that this is happening in your account. Can you please help us by answering some questions about this behavior. Does this happens when you copy and email or when creating a brand new email?  Also, is the image always the same (i.e. a company logo)?  Is this image stored within your library or pulled in through an image url?  And lastly, is this image pre-populated into your template, meaning it is the Logo/Signature image that is specified in your settings?  

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured