The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

new formal

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

new formal

Does anyone know if we lose all of our saved work when the new Const. Contact format kicks in?  I can't find any chat help that works to ask.  Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Employee

Re: new formal

Hi Amanda! While you won't be able to copy templates that were created using the Legacy-Second-Generation Editor, those campaigns will still appear on your campaigns page. They will not be deleted, but you will have to create a new template in the Third-Generation editor once Legacy is retired.

David B.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Re: new formal

Not being able to copy a SUPERIOR template is beyond frustrating. It's horse****. This flushes years of work and makes it vastly more difficult to create what we need to create. I read the "why" and don't care about a few display bugs. Ask your customers, I'm betting the majority are **bleep** at ending access to our legacy work.

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured