new format of CC

Participant

new format of CC

the new format is not as user friendly as the old one. very dissatisfied. I cannot find 'new templates' or how to 'copy' a former campaign. I can only copy something recently created, but I need to copy older versions of my newsletter.
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @EileenO5 ,

It appears your account was part of our recent waves of legacy builder retirements that we've been emailing about. Any new emails created / emails using the current mobile-compatible editor will have the ability to be copied

If you're needing some assistance getting an older, legacy template converted to the new editor, I'd recommend reaching out to our phone support teams so they can assist you live, or submit an opp to our Professional Design team. Otherwise, you can also utilize this article to assist in converting the templates on your own, and getting used to the current editor.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Thanks for  your reply.  I'm slowly getting use to creating new emails, since I have not been able to copy and edit ones from the former format of CC.  

Inserting boxes, editing, changing outer background etc, still not so friendly.  Today I went to edit a newsletter I created  yesterday and when I entered one new bit of text and 'saved' all of a sudden, my photos disappeared and my boxes moved around.  Had to start all over again, when I went to 'preview' my photos were not visible yet when I sent myself a test, there were my photos in the newsletter in my inbox.  

Overall, I find the new CC much less user friendly than the old.  The old format was simple, easy to navigate.  Now, it takes too long to figure things out that were simple and too many tutorial videos to watch in order to find and figure out what's what.  And when I click on my instagram image  in a 'sent' newsletter does not take me to my instagram as it does when I click my facebook image.  Nothing happens when I click it.  So that's a problem too. 

It would be great to set an appointment with someone to get a little help.  Thank you! 

Hello @EileenO5 ,

The newsletter boxes shifting inexplicably, and the images not showing up in the UI all sounds highly unusual. Have you had a chance to clear your browser's cache, or try resetting your internet router (typically done by turning it off, waiting 10-15 seconds, then turning it back on)? High upload latency can cause issues in the editor if it's severe enough. It may be worth checking out your internet's upload latency by going to fast.com and looking under the More Info section. an upload latency higher than 100ms would likely be causing significant issues with using our site in general, especially the editor, and would be worth discussing with your ISP.

Instagram's UI is slightly different from Facebook despite both using similar APIs and being owned by the same company. For the time being, you may need to manually add a link for the Insta images, instead of relying on the Facebook image import method.

As an inbound call center, and especially with the high volume of calls that are already coming in most days, outbound calls by general support agents just isn't plausible. When you have the time, I suggest calling in and speaking with phone support so you can learn the new system with one-on-one, live guidance and screensharing.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.