new skin

Highlighted
Visitor

new skin

Terrible! No way to print, often images are not placed where intended. Text does not always PRINT where previewed.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: new skin

Hi @MarleneM8,

I'm very sorry for any frustrations but it sounds as though you are trying to print an email campaign? I checked your account and it utilizes our Third Generation Editor. Within this editor, being able to print an email campaign is currently a feature request that we are collecting feedback on for our programmers. In the meantime, you can try printing a preview/test from your email inbox; printing your email campaign from the short URL link or Social Share version; or -- from within Google Chrome -- you can highlight the contents of your email campaign and click Ctrl + P or right click > Print. Thanks for your feedback on this!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Meet the New Constant Contact

ctct_ripple_logo_icon_blue_orange.pngConstant Contact is Bigger. Better. Smarter. Check out our new look and Power On!

Read More
Featured