new user

EricF7143
Participant

new user

our intern has no experienceusing constant contact and cannot get the initial contactspage to open: then, after a few seconds it disappears, Can you not offer guidance in print to download? If we cannot have such, step by step and understandable, we will not proceed
1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @EricF7143 ,

Can you provide any additional information regarding your contacts issue? Screencaps or anything showing the error or where you're being redirected to? When you click on the Contacts tab in the navigation bar, what happens?

You may also find that your current account (based on this Community profile) is an expired trial, meaning that some aspects may not be usable in it. To truly trial our system, I'd suggest setting up a new trial account.

We also have a host of resources in our Knowledge Base that are always available. Feel free to peruse or search the KB for various instructions, downloadable PDF guides, overviews, video tutorials, advice articles, etc.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.