newbie clarification: resending emails to edited contacts

SOLVED
Go to solution
user41549
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

I see that when you edit a contact, it shows that you've edited it.

When you resend a campaign to the same list (contacts), I understand that it only resend to those that didn't open or was not sent previously.

My question is, when you try to resend, does it try to send to those edited contacts?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adrienne_B
Employee

Hi @user41549 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

That's a great question. Unless the contact detail you edited was their email address, it will not send to those contacts again. If the detail you changed was the email address, it will trigger again to the new email address. Please feel free to reach out if you have further questions. 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Adrienne_B
Employee

Hi @user41549 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

That's a great question. Unless the contact detail you edited was their email address, it will not send to those contacts again. If the detail you changed was the email address, it will trigger again to the new email address. Please feel free to reach out if you have further questions. 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST