newsletters - multi-page

DavidP17
Participant

newsletters - multi-page

I produce a monthly 28-32 page newsletter for my organization.  Usually it is a pdf with clickable link but sometimes there are too many pictures so the file is too large.  Question 1: Do different pricing plans allow for this?

I would love to be able to make the newsletter in the body of the email with clickable links that jump to different parts of the email/pages.  Is this possible and how to do it?  

Please and thank you in advance.

~JODi

1 REPLY 1
John_M
Employee

Hello @DavidP17 ,

What you are referring to are anchor links within an email, and unfortunately that is a feature request with us. There is very limited support for anchors in emails. Almost every mobile email client doesn't have support for it, and almost half of the most commonly used email clients are mobile. With this in mind, support for anchors would be highly inconsistent for your audience. That being said, what we advise instead is to use the read more block within the email editor, this will provide a link back to the full article where that is listed. You could also include a table of contents at the beginning of your document that can guide them to the correct page number within the whole document.

To answer your first question, the library has a file upload size limit of 5MB, one of two things can be done to get the file to fit under that ceiling. You could one, compress the file to get it smaller than 5MB. Or secondly you could split the file into smaller separate files so that way it gets below the 5MB size limit.

John M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.