We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

no longer see email lists on contacts page

COS55331
Occasional Participant

no longer see email lists on contacts page

I used to go to Contacts and on the left side of the page I would see my email lists and be able to select which ones I wanted to have show up for people to sign up on. Now I just see all of my lists with check boxes next to them but no option to select which will show up. How do I add/remove sign up lists (not delete, just have them not be currently active for sign ups)?

1 REPLY 1
Frankie_P

Hi @COS55331 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Are you looking to edit the contact lists that appear on your sign-up form? If so it's important to point out the contact lists selected to show on a sign-up form can only be edited through your sign-up form directly. So in your case, if you wanted to edit the lists appearing on your inline form you would have to go to the Sign-up Forms tab of your account > click on the sign-up form you want to edit > Email List under the Content section of your form.

2020-03-30_14-16-08.png

I hope this helps!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.