no of emails.

Highlighted

no of emails.

how many emails i can sent per hour / day / month on the plans you have mentioned above.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: no of emails.

Hi @First-NameL93606,

Constant Contact pricing is based on the greatest number of unique email addresses in your account. When you sign up with Constant Contact, your first charge is based on the number of contacts you expect to import into your account. Consequently, your monthly charge will automatically adjust to the number of contacts you have. Keep in mind that pricing isn't determined by the number of contacts you have at the end of the billing period nor the number of emails you send.

You can find Plans & Pricing information by clicking the Profile Icon in the top right of your account and selecting Plans & Pricing.

Please feel free to contact Billing Support if you need further assistance.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured