no verification emails received

user293782
Rookie
0 Votes

I am trying to add an email address, but no verification emails are being received

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @user293782 ,

I'd recommend checking your spam/junk box for those specific addresses as well, or check with your IT to see if the emails are being withheld from delivery for whatever reason.

Otherwise, I'd advise calling our general support so they can confirm security permissions live with you, and manually verify the addresses you need on your account.

Keep in mind that certain role addresses can't be verified by us, and therefore won't be available for sending through our system as a From or Reply-To address.

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @user293782 ,

I'd recommend checking your spam/junk box for those specific addresses as well, or check with your IT to see if the emails are being withheld from delivery for whatever reason.

Otherwise, I'd advise calling our general support so they can confirm security permissions live with you, and manually verify the addresses you need on your account.

Keep in mind that certain role addresses can't be verified by us, and therefore won't be available for sending through our system as a From or Reply-To address.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST