not happy with website redesign. Can't find the templates I saved and loved. what to do!!

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

not happy with website redesign. Can't find the templates I saved and loved. what to do!!

where are the rest of the templates?
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: not happy with website redesign. Can't find the templates I saved and loved. what to do!!

Hello @MargotD,

I'm sorry about the experience you've had navigating the new interface. I took a look at your account and did want to point out the option to "Save As Template" is still available under Actions when you're on the Email Stats page for any of your Sent campaigns. 

2016-10-03_19-51-35.png

Then when you go to "Create" and choose "Send an Email" there will be a tab called "Saved Templates" with all of your templates under it. 

As for why your previously saved templates aren't showing up I will need additional information. Do you remember the approximate date you originally saved them?

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: not happy with website redesign. Can't find the templates I saved and loved. what to do!!

There is no tab that says saved templates. There are two tabs, standard templates and summer pack. The templates were saved before the website change. I had been using them for 2-3 years. Why is there still a summer pack on there and not something else? The number of templates to choose from has drastically reduced, at least as far as I can find.

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Administrator

Hello @MargotD. I'm sorry that you're not able to find your saved templates. Do you happen to remember the name of the template or when you saved it? If you have any additional information about your saved templates, this could certainly help us find out what happened.

When you were brought over to our new Toolkit platform, we did remove some templates that were outdated. We are moving towards making all of our templates be mobile-responsive as well. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured