The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

not happy

Highlighted
Visitor

not happy

I realized my last months email and this months email did not go through it read error. Most of my work is in the evenings when your phone lines are not available. I finally go the opportunity to call today and was transferred at least 3x and on the last transfer the music went silent and the phone disconnected after 20 minutes. I just tried to call again was transferred and the same thing happened I have now spent an hour of my day getting no where missed last months and this months opportunity to connect and create sales with my audience and I can't talk to whom ever it is I need to talk to and I no longer have time to sit on the phone again and wait to be hung up on. This was the only way on constant contact to contact anyone through email.I want my money back for the last two months and this problem fixed immediately. I have had constant contact for a long time now and alway recommend you but right now I am really disappointed in your service.

Heidi Barnett

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: not happy

Hello @HeidiB820 ,

I'm sorry to hear you've had troubles getting through to the proper team for your issue. It appears the emails errored out due to an authentication error with your sending address, based on the error report within the interface. Based on this I got your case and my own investigation notes submitted to the Deliverability team for a callback ticket. They'll be reaching out within the next 48 business hours. If they're unable to get you on the phone they'll be emailing you to set up a time to call.

Additionally, if you're needing to call them to get a quicker response, and you're getting disconnected during the transfer, I'd recommend calling them directly to see if that line is more stable for your phone connection.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured