not letting me add picture

PaulP18
Rookie
0 Votes

Uploaded pictures as I have done a 100 times before - picture uploads successfully.

Click on image to add image to newsletter - nothing happens

Tried adding older pictures too - just will not let me add any pictures

Help!

Paul

3 REPLIES 3
Adrienne_B
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @PaulP18

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. I hope you are doing well today.

I'm sorry you are having trouble adding images to your campaigns. I have attempted to do the same thing in your account without any trouble. Can you try another browser and see if you are still experiencing the issue there? If so, please send an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the name of the campaign, the image attached if you are adding a new one, a reference to this post and any other information you think will be useful. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
KenM52578
Campaign Contributor

The new format seems very inflexible in the placement of photos.  It is forcing me to place them only at the top of a body of text or to either side of the text, indenting ALL the text to the opposite side.  I just want to add a photo to text and have the text wrap around it.  Why won't it do that?

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

It's a matter of how mobile apps will try to auto-rearrange emails with mobile-friendliness attached. At this time, the only text wrapping that can be done is top-left or top-right aligned. Otherwise the image can rest beside, above, or below the text. You can also construct your text and image blocks to appear with a degree of center formatting, but is unlikely to follow best design practices.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST