not letting me log in

the site is not working and i need to get my newsletter out today

11 REPLIES 11
NicoleG84
Health Practitioners & Centers

I'm having the same problem!

LindseyB6
Occasional Participant

Your status page & twitter have no info on when this will be resolved.

MacM864
Occasional Participant

Your entire site is down. Why does your support page say everything is up and running?

LindseyB6
Occasional Participant

Yes, and there's no info on Twitter where your error page is also directing people

NicoleG84

I just got through to them on the phone. They are aware of the problem and are working to fix it. They directed me here to check updates: https://status.constantcontact.com/

KirstenB18
Participant

Same!

Hi @KirstenB18Our site was down for a short period of time this morning. We should be back up and running and you should be able to log in now to your account. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. 

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
NicoleG84

I just got through on the phone and they are aware of it and told me to check here: https://status.constantcontact.com/ for updates.

JaneS475
Participant

I've been having the same issue.  I did finally get logged in, but can't access my dashboard.  It just keeps saying:

You've encountered an error! Sorry about that. Please try again in a few minutes.

JosephB20735
Participant

How long can we expect to be unable to log in to our account? 

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @WendyC05@NicoleG84@LindseyB6@MacM864@JaneS475, and @JosephB20735. Our site was down for a short period of time this morning. We should be back up and running and you should be able to log in now. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. 

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.