old logo showing up on the sign up for our list page

SOLVED
Go to solution
erint94
Rookie
0 Votes

I am unable to get rid of an old logo.  I think this is a pretty common problem.  I updated our logo in my account setting and even deleted the old logo from my library but it is still showing our old gray and maroon logo on the page that opens when you click on the keep in touch button at the top of the web version of the email.  This is especially annoying because I wish that button wasn't even there. I want to have the web email without the social media bar but I guess that is a different topic all together.  Right now I'd love some help getting the blue logo showing.  Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @erint94. It looks like this logo is connected to a legacy sign up form that is linked to the share bar. The logo can be charged by going to Sign-Up Forms > Basic Landing Pages > Sign-Up Form > Form Appearance. From there, you can edit the logo and update it to your more recent one.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @erint94. It looks like this logo is connected to a legacy sign up form that is linked to the share bar. The logo can be charged by going to Sign-Up Forms > Basic Landing Pages > Sign-Up Form > Form Appearance. From there, you can edit the logo and update it to your more recent one.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
erint94
Rookie
0 Votes

Thanks that did the trick!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST