on hold for over 20 min.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

on hold for over 20 min.

in today's landscape where so many people are working from home, there's NO reason you guys should have a hold time issue. HIRE PEOPLE. they're all around you w/no job at this time. the fact that i can't do my job because of your hold time and the lack of answers to my questions is getting to be TOO much. i may need to go out and find an ESP that can handle their customer base.

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: on hold for over 20 min.

Oh and I forgot to also comment about your 'chat support' which all i saw was a circle go around saying it's loading but NO chat. again, really no reason for that in this day and age.

Highlighted

Re: on hold for over 20 min.

Hi @JonR77 

I apologize for the wait time you experienced! I can however see you also created a second post here in the Community about your autoresponder campaign. Is that what you are in need of assistance with in your account? If this is not what you need help with please let us know.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured