on the new Insights section - question about percentages

Participant

on the new Insights section - question about percentages

On sections like Top Locations or Age for example, the percentages don't total 100%...does that mean the remaining % is unknown? If so, listing that on the breakdown would be helpful -thx!

1 REPLY 1

Hey there @drrsnow,

We're glad you've been exploring our new insights tool. Admittedly, it is still in Beta, so things are definitely subject to change. That said, the reason some elements (such as Location, Social, and Age) might not add up to 100% could be based on several factors. A number of your contacts' emails may not have the data available, or their data may not fit the available parameters, or the individual "others" were too numerous or small to be counted per the 3rd party reporter. 

I'll definitely get your info submitted to our engineers so they can look into implementing a feature that automatically calculates the remaining percentage difference as "other" or "Unavailable." If you have additional feedback about the tool, feel free to reply to this thread, or use the Submit Feedback link at the bottom of the Constant Contact webpages.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.