In recognition of Martin Luther King Day, our Support Centers will be open with limited hours on Monday (1/18) from 10AM ET to 6PM ET. Visit our Help Center to see all of the ways you can find answers to your questions.

open rates since refresh to site

Participant

open rates since refresh to site

Even though it looks like the core of the CC system is still running the same code, my last two email campaigns that have gone out since the refresh have had lower open rates than all before. Did anything else change or just the overall look?
1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @The_Irvin_Corp,

The updated interface won't have an effect on your open rates. However, I did notice that in the past few emails you've sent, you have a lot of contacts who are bouncing. Removing these contacts will improve your open rate so I would definitely suggest doing that. For steps on how to manage bounces and other tips to increase open rates, please refer to this article: Improve Campaign Email Open Rates.

Sara Lambert
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.