SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Re: opt-in confirmation web page, new logo

Beautiful! Thank you!

Highlighted
Employee

@theharbor.life of course! Please reach out if you have any other questions or concerns for us! We're always happy to help.

Brigitte P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Hi @Aaron_H, 

I'm having the same problem @NourishPierceCounty was having a couple of years ago. I've updated the logo in all the settings and confirmation emails, however, when people click the 'confirm subscription' link, the thank you page shows our very old logo. Images attached. Thanks for any help you can provide! - Victoria

Highlighted

Hello @JessT ,

It doesn't look like the images you uploaded are coming through, but I went into your account and updated the logos on the legacy landing page and update profile forms to what is currently listed under your My Settings Organization Info.

Can you check the confirmation page, and confirm whether or not the proper logo is showing on the thank you page now?

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Hi William, 

The old logo is still showing. 

Highlighted

Hello @JessT ,

Can you please re-post what the old logo and new logos are supposed to look like? Just so I can make sure we're getting the correct stuff applied?

William D

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Sure, re-attached. Hope this works. The old one is the one with stripes all across.Thanks!

Old whats in confirmation.jpgNew whats in confirmation.jpg

Highlighted

Hello @JessT ,

I reached out to my higher level technical team. They're going to do some more digging to see if they can figure out why the old logo still persists. The agent I assigned it to should be following up with you in the next 2-3 business days, once they've had time to investigate and test it. You may also see your subscriber number increase and decrease a few times while they're testing. They'll be emailing the account's main email address when they do update.

William D

Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured