outlook 365 addin

RaymondD655
Occasional Participant

outlook 365 addin

My outlook 365 add in for constant contact loaded and is visible. when i click on it and add my CC login info the tab to connect does not work.

5 REPLIES 5
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @RaymondD655,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Can you please give me some more information about what isn't working? Are you receiving an error message when attempting to connect our Outlook 365 integration? 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
RaymondD655
Occasional Participant

Crlearly this is a bot response. I need to talk to a real person. It is very simple>>>it doesnt work. 

@RaymondD655 , I can assure you Zoe is a real human being. We need information to properly troubleshoot - screenshots, error messages / codes, anything that can give us insight so we can actually investigate and test beyond "it's not working."

If you'd like live, 1:1 assistance with troubleshooting it, screensharing, etc. for the integration, please contact our general support line so they can get you to the integrations T2 team.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
RaymondD655
Occasional Participant

this is a new account i have and i am a new user. when I click the add contacts button the CC add in button nothing happens. 

This is very frustrating. Everything is about knowledge base, videos, bots (excluding ZOE) This is SOP for all businesses it seems. Most companies like yours want the customer to do all the work. 

Do you really not have a "When outlook 365 does not work here is what to do?"

As I said...I am new. I can easily go elsewhere. If CC is not intuitive enough for me , and i have no time to research this anymore than I have they I need to move on. 

The articles, videos, etc. are available so that if you don't feel like calling in or waiting for a response through chat, the Community, or social media you'll still be able to find guidance and troubleshooting assistance. We also have a ton of support staff covering various technical aspects of the system that can assist during their respective hours of operation. Often times, the questions asked here are general advice and guidance questions, that can be quickly addressed through the plethora of articles, video tutorials, guides, PDF infographics, etc.

No, at this time we do not have an overarching "when Outlook 365 does not work here is what to do?" article since issues with the integration typically need to be addressed on a case-by-case basis. You'll find this is a pretty common aspect between all ESPs that have such integrations. 

I can ask some very general troubleshooting questions, but any additional info you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

• For the Office 365 integration, have you tried simply uninstalling it and reinstalling it?
  • Do you have any restrictions in your O365 setup on 3rd party access or integrating?
  • On the screen where you tap the blue "Import Contacts" button, have you selected a list / created a new one to assign those contacts to?
  • Have you looked in your account's contacts to see if they have imported at all, and O365 is simply not displaying the "Success!" message?
  • Are you using the desktop or online version of Office 365?
  • Is your device and O365 program (or browser if using the online version) 100% up-to-date?

If you'd like live, 1:1 assistance with troubleshooting it, screensharing, etc. for the integration, please contact our general support line so they can get you to the integrations-specialized T2 team.

William D

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.