outsiders signing up to our contact list

SIAC
Participant

outsiders signing up to our contact list

Can someone input their name to our contact list who is not an administrator of our Constant Contact account?  For example, we have people who just want to sign up to get on our distribution list. Instead, we have to get their names and email contact info, then we have to input the data. The question is whether we could eliminate that extra step and just have the outside person go to a specific link to input their name, title, company and email address rather than us doing that?

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @SIAC ,

Based on your description, you'd just want to use one of the sign-up form methods. If you're wanting something coded into your website, you could use an inline form or a pop-up form. If you're wanting a link you can easily share as publicly or privately as you want, then I'd suggest a landing page sign-up form.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.