password

Highlighted

password

what did I just use as password?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: password

Hi @DonaldH305 

I understand how important it is to know the passwords on your account! Are you looking for assistance with the password on your Constant Contact account? If so, I apologize for the security of our users' accounts we do not track the passwords for them. Because of this we are unable to tell you what the password your created is. If you are unsure of what your password is, I would suggest resetting your password. There are just a few things to keep in mind when creating a password:

• Passwords must be at least six characters long.
  • Passwords can contain alphabetical letters (A-Z) and (a-z) or numeric characters (0-9).
  • Your password cannot contain the following special characters:
    • Greater than ( > ) 
    • Less than ( < ) 

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured