The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

past customer needs to get up and running again. my account has disappeared

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

past customer needs to get up and running again. my account has disappeared

Hi <  I need to re establish my account and utilize all my existing customers that i used on constant contact a couple of years ago. How do i go about doing this? I would like to get established again and start doing business via constant contact as well, but not without my existing customers. Thank you for any information that will help getting this moving in the right direction. Dan

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: past customer needs to get up and running again. my account has disappeared

Hello @danp036 ,

Unfortunately it appears your account was cancelled quite awhile ago. We guarantee holding onto account information for up to 120 days after cancellation, but after that cancelled accounts are set up for purging. We typically recommend downloading emails and contact lists (especially unsubscribes) if you are looking to cancel. With this in mind, there's no way for us to access the contacts lists or emails that are associated with the dead account. 

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured