payment balance

Participant

payment balance

hello sirs please note that i have stopped my payment 3 month ago due to the covid 19 virus as we were not working and staying home today i wanted to pay for my membership for new month found that i have to pay a balance of 285 $ for the last 3 months , which i did not use the website during this duration and i stopped the payment subscription so can you please solve this issue , as it is not logic to pay for 3 month when i stoped the payment please advice thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Participant

hello sirs please note that i have stopped my payment 3 month ago due to the covid 19 virus as we were not working and staying home today i wanted to pay for my membership for new month found that i have to pay a balance of 285 $ for the last 3 months , which i did not use the website during this duration and i stopped the payment subscription so can you please solve this issue , as it is not logic to pay for 3 month when i stoped the payment please advice thanks

Hello @user101003 ,

We're sorry to hear you were unable to continue working for the past few months, but we are glad to have you back. I went ahead and submitted a ticket to our Billing team to review. As soon as they have an update, they'll make sure to reach out to the account's primary email address. It may take a bit longer than their standard 1-2 business days, depending on the size of their queue and also because of the US holiday weekend. For a quicker response, you may wish to call in directly.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.