payment message

user265732
Participant

payment message

I receive a payment message with the following content: EIG * CONSTANTCONTACT.CO 855-2295506 MA - 12/27/20 90.00 USD

But when I log into the website, I am notified that my account is canceled. please return the amount I paid. Thank you !

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @user265732 ,

I'm not finding any effective transactions associated with your cancelled account. It also looks like your account (the one associated with this Community profile) was cancelled several months ago. If you just tried to set up a new account, and it was immediately showing as cancelled, then I'd recommend calling our Review team for additional info.

It also looks like you reached out on social media, and your message was sent over to Billing for further investigation. They'll reach out to your account's main email address as soon as they have an update.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.