.pdf is not showing after clicking link, only after clicking rotate button, Otherwise .pdf no show.

RabbiNaftaliH.G
Regular Participant

.pdf is not showing after clicking link, only after clicking rotate button, Otherwise .pdf no show.

All other links are working (even one .pdf)

2 REPLIES 2
RabbiNaftaliH.G
Regular Participant

William_D

Hello @RabbiNaftaliH.G ,

I wasn't able to recreate the issue you're describing when going through your last few emails, but based on your description it sounds like you're describing a connectivity issue - likely related to your browser's cached images and files, or something preventing the PDF from loading initially when opened on your end. Let’s start with some basic connectivity troubleshooting, and let us know if any of those steps are able to alleviate your issue.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.