permanently delete campaigns?

JoeriG
Occasional Participant

permanently delete campaigns?

Is there a way to permanently delete old campaigns yet? I know others have been asking for this feature as well. 

2 REPLIES 2
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @JoeriG,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We completely understand why you would want to permanently delete your email campaigns. At the moment, we do not have a way to permanently delete them just in case you need the reporting information later. We can add you to the list of people who want this feature as well. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
BillB40806
Occasional Participant

It is a good idea for campaigns to go into a holding pattern, sort of like a recycle bin just in case. However, there are situations in which you would want to permanently delete information. Perhaps there is confidential info in a survey that you have exported then want to delete. Currently there is no way to have confidential info if a team works in a CC account. There needs to be a permanent option for removing information.