personal email address bouncing

JeffB82
Participant

personal email address bouncing

Most of my contacts have professional email address.  Certainly there are hurdles reaching them through spam filters etc...  That I understand.

However with my last email blast I show a lot of bounces from Yahoo, ATT etc. that did not bounce previously.

Has something changed?

1 REPLY 1
Adelina_R
Employee

Hello @JeffB82 

Thank you so much for your question! We did not change anything in our system. It looks like some of the bounced yahoo email addresses are marked as "Other". You can find more information about it in this helpful article regarding bounces.

Since it only occurred on the last email campaign that was sent out we can't be to sure of the cause but if you'd like more in depth information you can call into our Deliverability team

Adelina R
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.